Goodbye March, Hello April

March has been a blast, especially the second half, the sun came out, the days got warmer and longer, my smile grew wider and the flowers started to bloom. Oh and I turned twenty.


March started off with rainy weather and an ill Kiki, but as soon as the weather got better, the sun shone brigther and with the first tan marks the sparked returned into me and lighted a fire. I have been planning, scheduling, organizing and mapping out different projects and put so much energy into my well being that I am feeling like a new person. Maybe that is what spring is all about.


I also had the chance to meet one of my favorite musicians, I have been a fan of him since I was 14 and the past 6 years I have been following his and his former band members via social media. Now I don't have to tell you all how amazing concerts are. This one was extra amazing, seeing your favorite musician perform live allways has a spark of magic to it, dancing and dancing to the music life with people, that enjoy the songs just as much as you do is way better than singing into your hairbrush and dancing through your room alone! If you have a minute go and check out James Maslow on spotify or Youtube!






I did a thing... I tried house running! I was incredibly scared and trustinbg that guy holding me wasn't as easy as I thought it would be! But I did it and I am proud of myself for not ambarassing myself as badly as I usually do!



And last but not least, ice cream, I have been eating tons and tons of icecream since my birthday. I went to grab Ice Cream at least once a day the past week and I have been loving it.

The past month I learned to enjoy life a little more and don't worry to much. I had all of these plans to sleep more, get more energized, blog every second day, worrying about EVERYTHING, that I spend the first half of the month in a pretty stressed mood. But with the sun came a new way of thinking, I allowed myself to lay in the sun and just enjoy the warmth that I have missed so badly over the winter, I stopped to smell the flowers (and take a million pictures), I smiled at strangers, a lot, I stopped at every ice cream store if they have dairy free ice cream, if they said yes, I bought some and enjoyed it, the amount of happiness ice cream and chocolate brings in to my life is redicoulus. I am still smiling because of that delicious Ice Cream I ate in my lunch break on tuesday!

For April I would like to keep that spark of happiness, eat just as much icecream and feel as free as I do right now. Please sun, would you mind staying a little longer?

Comments