Boston Museum of Science and Duck Tour

On Monday we went to the Museum Of Science in Boston and started the day off with one of the famous Duck Tours. The Duck Tour is a 50 Minute Tour through Boston and a 30 Minute Tour through the Charles River and you are driving in a Bus-Boat that can drive on the street and in the water and is some sort of magical thing.


The Duck Tour is amazing thing to do if you want to see Boston and it's highlights without walking through the whole city.


It will pass by the most pretty places and the Tour guide will tell you a lot about the places in a funny way, it is not going to be boring.


The only downside is that you have to be quick taking pictures because the Bus will not stop on the side and tell you everything about the place you are seeing right now.




And of course as a Teen Wolf-Fan the fact that Beacon Hill is a part of Boston is making me quite happy, even though I did realize that this is not the Beacon Hill that it is taking place in, no it is the Beacon Hill that Chasing Life is taking place in, so I am not complaining. 


After you drove though Boston a little it is time to go on the water.






It finishes off by passing a part of the Berlin Wall, that was imported after the wall was taken down, that was the part where I was a little disappointed in the Tour, because it would tell you all about the Boston and American History, but nothing about the German and how America was a huge part in it. I am still wondering why there is a part of the Berlin Wall and what the story is behind it. 

The Duck Tour was great, but you want to make sure that you have a little snack for your kid with you and plenty to drink. I took the 4-Year old with me and she enjoyed it most partly, but got a little impatient in the end.

After we finished the Duck Tour we went into the Museum to "go exploring". 
And this is what we found: 


Now this was a fund for me, because it reminded me of Disney's Brother Bear a movie that I will definitely watch again this weekend. The fun part about it is that I watched it with my Family the first time and after that we started calling my brother "kleinen Bören" and my Dad "großen Bören" because the moose in the Movie did. It went "Hey kleinen Bören, where is großen Bören?" and that was all I could think of seeing that moose.


Well, I found them! It was like walking down Memory Lane and I really had to bite my tongue to not make a crap ton of Brother Bear references.


I was too busy chasing a 4-Year old exploring the museum and wanting to see everything to take many pictures, but I would recommend anyone that is visiting Boston to go to the Museum of Science and if your are and advanced English speaker you might want to check out the Duck Tour, but the guide talks quite fast and with a fake accent sometimes and you really have to concentrate to get everything.

And that's it! I hope you liked this Blogpost, if you did make sure to subscribe via Email or Bloglovin and if you have any questions make sure to leave them in the comments below or check out my social media in the top bar. 

I hope you are all having an amazing week!
Love: Kiki


Comments

Post a Comment