Just another dream Journey?

If you would have asked me a year ago what my dream was my answer would have been an immediate "Exploring America!". That hasn't really changed so far but what has changed is my overview on the future. Given the fact that I am currently doing my A levels I started to ask me the question what I am going to do after school since it is only a few months to go ( 9 Months to be quite precise). After giving it some thought I realized I could do anything I want and go anywhere I want and that there were an uncountable amount of opportunities. To be quite honest here this realization gave me a little bit of a rush and I was in a state of bliss that nearly every door was open for me after school. That was until I started to comprehend everything and started giving my future some more though. What do I want to be? Do I want to study? Do I want to take a year off and do something really cool? I didn't know and everything got a bit too much. I felt like time was running away, I only had one year left to decide what my whole future would look like. There is a whole world out there waiting to be explored. And that is where the idea to get some more information about an au pair year popped into my head. As said I always wanted to go to america and there is no better time than after you finished school. Furthermore an au pair year will do good in your resume and it is a great way to get to know a new lifestyle and new people. After reading loads about it and reassuring me that this was really something I can pull off and do I decided to find an au pair program that I liked and felt safe with. I eventually found Cultural Care where I feel very safe. The lovely staff helps me with everything even the stupidest question. So at the moment it looks like I am doing an au pair year even though I do think about it quite a lot lately. Especially when I am about to buy something I always contemplate whether I really need it or not, because I am leaving my whole life behind in just nine months, given the condition everything works out. Thinking about it is really crazy to be completely honest and I do wonder if I am really going to make it, but if then this is the start of something super exiting and new.

Comments