2015 in Pictures

Looking back on 2015 it has been a crzy year! I passed my A-Levels, got into a relationship with someone pretty awesome, went to america and came back way too early and started my new job that I instantly fell in love with. So let's take a look back on what happened!

Snow in January

Now if you know me you'd know that I am pretty excited about all things snowboad and winter so when it started snowing last January I couldn't help but get my camera (and dog) out and take some pretty awesome pictures!You can read the blogpost here: X

Prom in February 

It was our schools 50st anniversary in February so in order to celebrate that we had a huge prom and it was somewhat cool, I was prepared to show off my classical dancing skills, but they played pretty much only the music that is in the charts and after the 5th disco fox I was done with dancing and preceeded to check out the buffet. 


Skiing in February 

Now that I am out of school I can say that that day I actually skipped school to go skiing. I felt like I needed a break from the stress and pressure the A-Levels put on my and when Vera asked me to go skiing I didn't even need to think about it! What is better than going skiing with your best-childhood-friend that you already share lots and lots of awesome memories with?! 


















 Studying madness in Febraury and March

All I did during March and Febraury was pretty much studying and did nothing particular until my 18th birthday came around!

My 18th Birthday!

At that point I would like to stop for a minute and get a round of applause for Chrissy who has been super busy this year and super successful (and I am incredibly proud of her!) and still managed to be always there for me and support every single decision I made!

Furthermore Matt asked me if we are officially in a relationship earlier that day and I know it is no big deal, but nearly a year after that day I still think back and smile like an idiot. 

Camping in May

Yes we went camping in May and it was cold but we still had a blast, it was one of the last times we all got together before I went to America and Luxembourg was a truly magical place!


















Vacation in Monschau and Lommerbergen in the beginning of June  

My closest Friends and I decided to have a vacation before we all spread out into the world, I was heading to America, Matt was heading to New Zealand (In october, but still) and everyone else went to universities all over the country. Just after we came back from Luxembourg Matt and I decided to have a couples weekend in Monschau which was pretty romantic to be honest, just walking through the cute town together made me incredibly happy.















I mean how awesome and cute does this little church tower look?
























After that me, Matt and 6 of our closest friends went to Lommerbergen mainly just to spend some qualoty time together and unwind after the stressfull final-phase of school.


It definitely made me realize that you don't need exotic destinations to have a good vacation, surround yourself with the right people and even a trip to the closest holiday park can be the best vacation you've ever had!

Final Prom 19th of June













I actually persuaded Matt into going to prom with me (after the fith attempt he finally said yes, probably just because he wanted me to stop asking constantly). In was a good end to my school time and I left the school feeling weird and way too old.




New York, York! 


 After saying my very teary goodbyes to my family and an even more tearful goodbye to Matt I went onto a plane and flew to New York. Yes I really did it. I still can't believe I actually managed to leave my family and Matt for a year (well I planned a year and then life happened). You can read all about new York in my Blogpost "New York, New York"







Boston! 

I did so many amazing things in Boston that I am planning on reversing them later in January since I don't want this blogpost to get all too long, so keep your eyes open for that!
The most special thing was Matt visiting me and being the perfect boyfriend.


































I came back home in october due an injury and since then I am working in the office of an book store answering calls. I am planning on visiting Matt in March this year in new zealand so keep your eyes open for more travel and recap posts!

I hope you liked this years recap! If you liked you can read last years recap "2014 in pictures".
Tell me in the comments below how your year was!

All the best for 2016!
Love: Kiki

Comments

  1. Honestly? 2015 was one of my worse years... But due to this rollercoaster life, thinking about it now, it was actually quite fun ^^ So my life isn't as boring as I thought and living a life isn't so easy :) But I'll continue doing my best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easy is boring! We can't grow nor learn without challenges. So just keep your head up, every challenge means that you are growing as a person! 😊

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wann gehen wir denn das nächste Mal Skifahren/Snowboarden? :) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weiß ich nicht, sag du es mir! ;)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment