October Favorites!

I feel like October went by in a hustle. The days got colder and colder, then suddenly hot again and then finally cold! I missed sitting on my couch cosied up in a blanket watching movies with my hot chocolate so much during the summer. When the cold weather rolls by I try to catch as much sun rays as possible going on walks with Chester. But onto my Favorits:

Food


I've been loving Niomi's "Better for you Panncakes". I usually make some with banana and maple syrup.

Another Favorite of mine are butter-croissants with jam and Nutella. I work at a little café in town and it has become a ritual to take home a croissant to reward me for the hard work that day.

Music:


Arctic Monkeys has been the absolute number one in my playlist this month. I love the sound and the lyrics, that's all about it.


(source:x)
I am in LOVE with Taylor Swifts new song! I really enjoy the message that comes along with it!



Books





My aunt and uncle have the whole Harry Potter range at home and lend me the last three of them. I adore them endlessly (both, my aunt and uncle and the books)

Footwear: 


I represent: The comftiest shoes ever! I bought them for work to stop my feet from hurting nonstop and fell in love with them. They have memory foam soles which makes them even better.

Skincare:




The Raspberry Body Butter does not only have an amazing smell that lingers for hours on your skin, it is also super moisturizing!

The Tea Tree Pore Minimizer does not really minimizes my pores but is super effective if you have breakouts and blemishes. It reduces redness and supports the healing process.

Mists:


The Adidas Fruity Rhythm has been my go to parfume this month. I adore the playful, light, yet rich smell of it!


And that's it! I hope you enjoyed my October Favourites.
If you did and you want to be notified when I upload a new blogpost you can subscribe via Email or Bloglovin' on the sidebar.
You can find the links to my social media in the headbar on top of the page!
And as always: I hope you have an amazing week!
Love: Kiki



Comments