November Favorites!

Even though it still feels like late summer in Germany (15°c/60°f is not what I call autumn/winter!) it seems to be officially winter now. Hello December with your delicious treats and amazing smelling candles and CHRISTMAS! But before I get all too excited for December and it's magic I thought I'd end the month with another favorites Blogpost.
I hope you enjoy!

Music!

Looking back I feel like I did nothing but homework and essays between working and being in school this month. Music as been an essential motivation factor this month. Whenever I did homework and needed to get "into the concentration zone" I put on a playlist and got going. (on that note: You can look forward to an "Musical Monday" where I explain and show you my (spotify-) playlists).


City Of The Sun

I am not quite sure how and when I stumbled across City of the Sun, all I know is that I am addicted to "Everything" and a non instrumental live performance of "everything". I never thought I'd be a fan of acoustic or instrumental music but the song has won my hart in storm! I had this song stuck in my head the whole month and can sing (more like hum along) by now. If you have a minute check out there webside here: 

One Republic


I've been really loving their songs lately. I don't have a favorite song or album, but their songs in general are just uplifting, motivational songs and for me the perfect thing to listen to while doing boring homework!


Stuff!

Yes I didn't know how to caption it so I just called this category "stuff!". This month I've been really enjoying a good cup of tea and warm, cuddly and comfty cloths! 


This my friends is the softest blanket you will every see! It is 1,50m x 2.00m and therefore big enough to roll yourself into it like a burrito or whatever you want to call it. I got it from Tchibo for 20€ here: X
(And if you were wondering, Yes I have the matching pj and socks!)

And then my camera broke!

After I took the picture of the blanket my camera decided to break and not cooperate anymore. I wanted to add a few Beauty Favorites here, but I don't have any pictures. So please excuse the lack of pictures! As soon as I have a new or fixed camera I will let you know, reedit this post and add in the pictures.
This month has been a bad skin month for me. Normally I drink more water and tea and eat less sweets when I realize that my skin is becoming troubled but somehow it wouldn't work this time. The Maybelline "Dream Pure 8-in-1 BB Cream" for blemished skin has been a great remedy. It does not only help to stop my skin from breaking out even more it also has a quite good coverage.  
To make my skin look not as damaged as it was I bought the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Minimizer. I am a huge fan of benefits porefessional, but I am not one to break the bank for one primer. After taking it to the test I realized that the porefessional is better in keeping you matt all day long, especially if you have super oily skin like I do, but the biggest downside of the Porefessional is that it leads my skin to breakouts. The Baby Skin Primer does not keep my face matt and poreless looking all day, but doesn't break my skin out. It lasts up to six hours which for me is totally fine! All in all I can say I still like the porefessional a lot but since the Baby Skin is way more affordable and better for my skin it has taken over the favorite primer award. 
If you want you can leave a comment below telling me what you liked using this month.
You can subscribe to me via bloglovin and email! 
All my social media are listed in the top bar.

And as always: I hope you are having an amazing week!
Love: Kiki 


Comments