A Year In Pictures

This year has been all over the place. It has been one of the most amazing years I've had so far, people came and went in and out of my life, yet I had a amazing time travelling and enjoying my country, spending time with my friends and family and meeting lots and lots of new people.
Nathi and I tried us in the art of doing a sugar skull makeup while she was staying at mine for a few days, since we can only meet a few times a year due a long distance between us (she lives 2 hours away from me). I think we did pretty well on our first try!

For my seventeenth birthday we had the amazing idea to blow up 40 balloons it was amazing!

While I was taking my driving test my mom baked me a car as a little surprise and to congratulate me

I was able to travel to Berlin in May with our school's students representation group




For our finals class trip we went to Bremen and it was truly a blast.



 What would a trip to Bremen would be without paying a visit to the beautiful city of Bremer Hafen?


 Oh that's just me jumping off a 7m high ladder. It wasn't as cool as it looks tho. It was a good opportunity to be brave and stuff but it wasn't really an adrenaline rush. 


 For our family's holiday we went to the Netherlands this year together with my godfather and his family and it was a beautiful laid back two weeks vacation.



After we came back I went straight ahead and traveled to cologne to do some sight seeing with Nathi.

Oh and I also bumped into these two while being in cologne.

Nathi and I decided to take a day off and go for a hike in the beautiful village of Monschau.






The day after was the Malfie in Germany Meetup and we wouldn't want to miss that!

This has been the best days of my year so far. It was amazing to meet so many people at the meetup and in general. This is too an even more amazing 2015!

I'll see you on the other side! I hope you are having a wonderful new years eve and are spending the evening with your loved ones and amazing food, I surely will!
Love: Kiki





Comments