Autumnal Pictures

Since photography is a hobby of mine and autumn somewhat of my favorite season I've collected quite a collection of pictures.
I thought now that it's December and therefore nearly Christmas (16 days to go woooo) it would be the perfect time to say goodbye to autumn and welcome to winter with it's snowy, cold evenings and warm cuddles (especially warm cuddles). To my mind the perfect way to do that is to share my autumnal pictures with you in order to say goodbye to autumn.

I hope you enjoy!








There were some pretty awesome sunsets, naturally I tried to capture their beauty as equal as possible, yet those pictures do not even begin to describe how pretty they actually were.






And it was not only the sunsets that stunned me. The Sunrises were just as amazing.




And after there was loads of rain my heart made a little jump seeing the first snow.
Yes those weird white dots in the dark are snowflakes.


And since there is already a little bit of snow out there why not set up my little Christmas tree?


I hope you enjoyed my selection of autumnal pictures. If you want some more pictures you can check out my blogpost "That Time I Went Hiking".
You can follow me on bloglovin' or subscribe via email to get notifications whenever I upload a new blogpost.
And as always: I hope you are all having an amazing week
Love: Kiki

Comments