December Favorites

This month has flown by in a hurry. I feel like I did nothing but buying presents, studying and as soon as the winter break started, sleeping. I hope you all had a wonderful and magical Christmas, I surely had.
Since the month is nearly over I thought it is time for another monthly favorites Blogposts!!

Stuff 


The Honeywell Air Conditioner
I've been loving this air conditioner since the cold brisk air is upon us and with it came dehydrated sensitive skin. The air conditioner has improved my sleep and my skin, I've been running it 4 hours before I got to bed and turn it off when I go to sleep since it is quite loud. The steam is cold, which is weird, because I am used to hot steam, but after I got used to it I grew to love it!


ski chalets socks
Those Are the fluffiest. comfiest socks I've ever worn. My Mom got me those for Christmas and I've been wearing them non stop since.

Music

I've been on Love with Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars this month.
It has been my getting ready, cleaning up, getting stuff done, good mood, uplifting song this month.

Beauty


I've had this palette for over a year now and I am using is constantly! I love all of the colors, the formula and how easy they are to blend! I have the sleek palette in the color 601 Au Naturel. 



Yves Rocher Lipstick
I find that this Lipstick is the perfect mix between a moisturizer and a lipstick. It gives more color than a moisturizer but is less damaging to the lips than a normal lipstick.

I hope you enjoyed my December favorites
You can follow me on bloglovin' or subscribe via email to get notifications whenever I upload a new blogpost.
And as always: I hope you are all having an amazing week
Love: Kiki 

Comments