New Years Resolutions 2015

After my 2014 Recap I thought it is time to share my current new years resolutions with you!
I sat down and really thought how to improve my daily life. I am not a fan of the typical "I am going to stop that and that!" or "I am cutting out this!" restricting is not the way to go.


Let's jump right in!
I decided that it might be a good Idea to keep the old ones up, check out last weeks Blogpost to read about last years resolutions. the only solution I cut out was "eating less chocolate", I am not ready to make that kind of commitment just yet, I need my chocolate. 


Put myself first more often 

I am that kind of person that puts everyone else's happiness, feelings and needs before mine. I am not saying that I want to stop that completely, but I need to figure out when it is better to put myself first, because some people are not worth to be put first, especially when they don't even care one bit about me and my feelings. 

Live more spontaneously

Since I am a big fans of lists and organizing my days two weeks ahead I tent to be quite busy and not at all spontaneous. screwing over plans and not doing to do's can be a good thing if you have fun doing what you do. Grabbing every opportunity instantly and living live on it's best is my plan for this year.

go out!

This interferes with the previous resolution. Sleeping and getting enough rest is super important to me, but going out is also pretty cool and really fun when you are joined by the right group.

Take more pictures

I've been catching myself putting my camera away into the drawer way too often. I go on walks without it and regret it seeing the beautiful sunset. From now on my camera is going to be stuck to me and this blog is hopefully going to be floated by pictures.

Run a journey

A journey is a great way to keep your thoughts in place. I am planning on running a journey on things that made me happy, so whenever something good happened to me or I had a very good day in general I am going to write it down and maybe even put pictures in it. That way I have a little book full of positive stuff to read in whenever I feel down or uninspired.

I got this notebook from one of my best friends for Christmas and fell in love with it. It is the perfect happiness journey! 

Feel free to leave me your resolutions in the comments below. :)
If you liked this blogpost and want to get notified whenever I upload a new one you can Subscribe via email or bloglovin'!
You can find all my social media links in the top bar
And as always: I hope you are all having an amazing week!
Love: Kiki 

Comments