I am back!

It's been a while, a lot has happened and I didn't write one blogpost, so here is a all in all update. Just to give you a warning this is gonna be huge and my life basically turned around 360° in the last four months that I haven't been blogging. It would have been a glorious time to do so tho.
Anyways, let's get crackin'!
My last Blogpost was sometime in January, after that I ran head over heels into the study phase for my A-Levels and somehow managed to keep up my social live and my study quite a lot, but due the stress I wasn't even thinking about my Blog anymore, I just wanted to pass my A-levels to be honest. 
I am happy to announce that I did! I am going to write a Blogpost about how I studied and stayed organized during that time if you are interested.
Furthermore I got something big to tell you! My last three weeks in Germany have started, I am super thrilled to tell you that I will be flying out to America on the 29th of June and will stay in Boston for a year! 

It was quite a hard decision to lean up against my parents in order to fulfill my dream of living in America, even if it is just for a year, but by now I can say that it was worth it. I will write a few Blogpost about preparation, what I am going to pack (and what I forgot obviously) and the struggles on the way as soon as possible.

What else happened during that time I was gone? I enjoyed a lot of time with my closest group of friends, Seeing that I will be gone for a year I want to spend as much time as possible with them as long as I can!
We went Camping in Luxembourg and it was a very interesting experience, I never valued the existence of hot water and a warm and comfortable bed more than I did after that trip. But it was great being outside and a part of nature all day for five days. The forest surrounding us looked like it came right out of a fairy tale. But look for yourself!

Furthermore they supported me where ever they could and I am really thankful for that. Whether I needed a chauffeur to the American Embassy, someone to talk in order to sort my chaotic thoughts or just someone that told me that everything is going to work out and be fine in the end, they were there every step of the way. 

And that's basically it!
If you have any questions make sure to leave a comment or tweet me!
You can find all of my social media in the top bar. 
And as allways: 
I hope you are all having an amazing week! 
Love: Kiki

Comments