Harvard Tour

On Friday I got an Email from an Au Pair living close by asking me if I want to go to a Harvard Tour, even though I felt kind of ill (I somehow managed to catch a cold in the middle of summer) I accepted and I was stoked to get to know people. I met up at 10 am with her and spend the day at Harvard and it was beautiful. We took the Harvard Tour that was lead by (former) Students of Harvard and if you are ever in Boston you should take two hours and give it ago!








After we finished the Harvard Tour we went to Mr. Bartley's and I got the best Burger you could imagine. It is called the Obama.
Just the Menu itself was pretty amazing.




And that's it for today's little catch up. I hope you enjoyed this Blogpost.
If you want to know more about my Au Pair year make sure to follow me on my social media in the top bar. 

I hope you are having and amazing week
Love: Kiki

Comments