New York, New York

As part of the training school program we got to spend the last day in New York with the rest of the Au Pairs. We were a group of four very tired but super excited girls, ready to explore the big apple.
So what I first noticed about New York on our ride there is that there are a lot of bridges and they all look awesome!



Our first stop was at a spot where you had a great view of the Statue of Liberty.
But the statue right in front of us caught my attention first.



There were also a lot of squirrels and I got a little bit melancholic.
I used to go feed squirrels with my grandma when I was little in our winter vacation. So grandma this one is for you, even though you can't really see the squirrel.


The next thing we went to was Central Park and I thought I do the typical tourist thing (or the typical thing my boyfriend did on vacation) taking a picture of my feet!


 

But let's get to the real Touristy things we did!
Top Of The Rock!
It was amazing to see New York from above, I couldn't help but take a million selfies and pictures.


Selfie with the Central Park and the Empire state Building.




and of course a few landscape shots followed






What would a trip to New York be without seeing the Times square?




I hope you enjoyed this blogpost! If you have any questions make sure to put them in the comments or contact me via Email (kirben97@googlemail.com).
You can find all of my links in the top and side bar!
and last but not least:
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!


I hope you all had a great week,
Love: Kiki

Comments