Brookline walk

I got a confession to make! Since it is too humid and hot outside here to pick up running again I thought I get in shape by simply walking 1-2 hours a day. I am lucky enough to have a one year old toddler and a very good stroller and the suburb I live in is just perfect for walking around beside the river, stopping here and there to look at rabbits and chipmunks and explore every playground that we pass on our way. But I gotta say, it gets pretty boring just walking the same streets so I was lucky enough to explore Brookline! 

 First stop: Murphy Playground, it was a beautiful playground filled with laughter and good vibes, sadly all Emma was interested in was the little twigs and how they would taste so our playground visit was rather short.

 The beauty and architecture of American houses still fascinates me.
 We went by Baystate Clock, which is an old Clock Dealer and Repair Service.
 At the point we went on to Netherlands Road I had no Idea where I was going, but it was pretty and I knew I had google maps to find my way back, so we just ventured out further through Brookline.
 On my on going search to find a pretty park I found a pretty house which was a first.
 I did find a pretty park with ducks and swans to watch and a beautiful pond, but I had a little bit of a stair vs. stroller problem so I just decided to take the walking route next to the river close by.




 It only took me an hour to find my way back to the car, but all in all it was a beautiful day!

If you liked this Blogpost and want to get notified whenever I am uploading a new Blogpost make sure to follow me on bloglovin or on my social media in the top bar!

I hope you are having an amazing upcoming week!
Love: Kiki

Comments