Cape Cod

If you were wondering why I've been so quiet in the last week the answer is: I was on (work-) vacation. Normaly I would start and give you this amazing review of my vacation, but since I had to take care of at least one kid most of the time I was not really able to take enough pictures in order to have this huge round up or day by day vacation Blogpost. 
Therefore I present you "The Best of Cape Cod"!

We stayed in a very pretty and big house. The first thing I thought entering it was that I am either gonna get lost in this house or end up in someone elses Bedroom in attempt to find my own, the next thing I asked myself was why the House had two front doors 5 Meters away from each other. The Backyard was amazing! It is attached to the lake and you can go Standup Paddleboarding and Kayaking (Guess what I did in my free time besides seizing the day.). The shore was just a smal patch of sand, barely enough space to fit the Kayaks and Paddleboards, but the Lake and the sunsets were the prettiest things you could want in your backyard.


 After that picture I thought it is not going to get any better, but then it did!


And then Tuesday rolled around and we went Whale Watching, I got to admit I was questioning whether that is a good Idea for me or not since I had crowds and places that you can't get away from (A Boat for instance) but the whale watch was amazing! The guide was a super nice Lady giving us more Information then one could process. The only thing that I can remember is Hancock the whale and her Calf. The scienery while going out to the whales was beautiful! 


Arriving at the whales I wasn't quite sure whether to be impressed or scared by these clouds, I decided to be impress andtake pictures while completely neglecting the fact that there were whales a few meters away from me, ready to be pictured on my left. 





 And again I had a thing for the sunsets. I though that that was the prettiest sunset I have ever seen.
 Apparently I also have a thing for lighthouses.
 Remember when I said that that was the prettiest Sunset I have ever seen? I meant it.

On wednesday we went to a beautiful beach restaurant (which was an upper class restaurant and I definitely regretted packing nothing fancy.





What would a vacation be without a Macro-Picture?! 
Sadly I couldn't take any pictures on order to do a  "outfit of the day" or "Cape Cod Day x" kinda blogpost, so I hope you enjoyed this little best of!

I hope you are all having an amazing week ahead of you! 
Love: Kiki

Comments