The Time I went to America!

So I thought it would be a good idea to gather all the Blogposts I wrote about my time in America, so here we go!

Fist Month - July

 

Activities: 

New York Adventures
New York, New York
Harvard Tour
A Visit at the Zoo
Boston Museum of Science and Duck Tour 
First American Haul


Reviews: 

My Week in the Cultural Care Training School
My First Week as an Au Pair in Boston 
My Second Week as an Au Pair in Boston
My First Month as an Au Pair in Boston

Second Month -August

 

Activities:

 

Cape Cod
Brookline walk
Winchester



Reviews:

 

"What do you miss the most?"
My second month as an au pair in Boston

Last Month - September

 

My Third and Last Month as an Au Pair in Boston

I hope you liked this kind of Master-Post!
Make sure to leave any questions and requests in the comments below.

Comments