Elephant Rocks and Boulders, New Zealand

 New Zealand sure has the weirdest Stone Formations! On the Coast of Otago we found the Moeraki Boulders which we got to enjoy during low tide.


They basically look like stone Balls stuck in the sand. 




 Some were cracked open, that way we were able to see the pretty inside 


Another funny rock formation are the Elephant rocks in the north of Otago.  
It is also pretty awesome to just run around an climb onto the rocks, sadly it was super windy and a storm was coming when we were there, so we couldn't climb as much as I whished.


The limestone field was also used as a filming location for The Chronicles of Narnia, which was pretty cool to visit, allthough all you can see on the grass are sheep. 


I hope you liked this Blogpost! For more pictures follow me on my social media, links are in the top bar. I hope you are all having an amazing weekend, 
Love: Kiki

Comments

Post a Comment