Mount Sunday a.k.a. Edoras

 When in Mt. Somers you should make sure to visit Mount sunday, not only because it is the filming location of Edoras from Lord of the Rings, but because it is simply beautiful.


 Usually I am really impatient with Matt when it comes to visiting fimling location, because I am not that big of a fan of Lord of the Rings and I can't usually see why he is THAT excited and the places are not interesting to any non LOTR Fans. 


Mount Sunday was different! From the minute we arrived it was an adventure to explore everything!


It was located in some sort of valley with a very flat river running through it. 


On the top you had a stunning view over the valley and the surrounding mountains.



The walk to get there took around an hour, crossing a few streams which I walked barefood because I didn't want to get my shoes wet and the water was freezing!



I spend a few moments just sitting up there breathtaken by the view! 



The retur walk lead over a few bridges, which were pretty cool and the water of the river was crystal clear. 




And that's it for this weekends blogpost! For more pictures make sure to follow me on my social media in the top bar! You can leave any comments and questions in the comments below!

I hope you are all having an amazing weekend!
Love: Kiki

Comments