New Plymouth Sunsets

 When in Plymouth make sure to take time and look at the ocean! There are many Rockislands to spot in the sea!


I loved the odd shape of the mountains, cliffs and islands! 


After driving around for a while and taking in the beautiful scenery we decided to go to the free zoo in the Park! 


It had a Bird house that you could enter and there were parrots flying over our heads and screaming around the cage. walking through it was simply so much fun! 


And also: LAMAS! These are Alpacas tho, but still. It made me so happy to see Alpacas, eventhough we have seen so many on the road allready. 


The Zoo was awesome, there were a lot of children in the very big and fun playground and there even were blowing bubbles! 


We spent the evening on the seafront watching the sunset while eating dinner and it was simply beautiful. 


I just sat down, breathing the fresh sea air and watching the sunset, letting my mind wander. 


We've had such a beautiful romantic evening. I loved sitting down and taking the time to let my mind wander, opening my mind for new Ideas and getting incredibly inspirated. 


I would reccommend anyone to just take a break and breathe, take an hour a day to just let your mind wander.

I hope you are all having an amazing weekend!
Love: Kiki

Comments