Hamilton Gardens

Since we still had some spare hours until sunset when we arrived in Hamilton, so we decided to visit the Hamilton gardens.


Seeing that it was winter we did not expect all too much from it, but it turned out to be simply amazing! The gardens were differently themed and I loved every single one of them and the atmosphere they brought with them. 


The first garden we visited was a Japan/China themed garden and let me tell you, it felt like we were on vacation in a different continent!


They made all of it look so incredibly authentic that I was starting to greet people with Ni Hao.


The mediteranean garded was the prettiest thing you could ever imagine!


It is the location brides dream of and I felt nearly royal walking along it!


I can only dream about how beautiful this looks in summer! 


Next up was the Italien garden, which had a pretty awesome entrance.


It all reminded me a lot about my time in Rome, yes I spend a week in Rome in 2012.



The setting sun spread a beautiful reddish light over the tree tops. 



If this is not the kind of garden you would like to have in your summer residence in Greece I don't know what kind of person you are. Dreaming is allowed isn't it? 


 Being completely honest with you I loved this garden because it had such a nice flair and feeling to it! You felt somewhat upliftet, taken to another place and mindset!


It also had a part that reminded me pretty much completely of Games of Thrones, just standing up there made me feel like a Stark (let's be honest we are all rooting for the Starks to survive!). 


It was majestic, all of it and just incredibly beautiful, sadly we only had 1 1/2 hours to explore which was by far not enough! I wish we could have gone back and spend the whole day there!


This place had a special kind of energy to it and made you feel so uplifted and inspired, I loved it. Just looking back at the pictures motivates me to reach higher, go the extra mile and love unconditionally, all of the good things you feel when being super inspired. 

I hope you enjoyed these pictures as much as I did!
Have a lovely week everyone! 
Love: Kiki

Comments