The post New Zealand depression

No saying that I am in a post New Zealand down is a little harsh, but it did have it's effects on me.
I can't wait to go out and explore a little more. Don't get me wrong I love my life right now the way it is, though I have plans to explore more, be curious and learn more about this planet we call home. 

Starting work on monday has completely opnened up a new chapter of my life. I still feel super connected to all things hippie and I don't think that will change any time soon, but I realized that I find it easy to fit into my new workspace and I am way less awkward when it comes to conversations.
I feel like I have grown more than I thought over the last couple of months and it is amazing to see this change inside of me. Over the next few weeks I will be (hopefully) documenting a ton of personal stuff, a little bit of travelling and about my apprentienship. 

Most of all I want to make this a dream journey again, not in the sence of what I dreamed last night (it was that I was making dinner for all of my friends on New Years Eve and it turned into a nightmare when the cake burned), but in a sence to write about my dreams, what I inspire to be, how I would like to grow and what I would like to achieve, but also look back on how I achieved it. I will try and have a clear cut from the content I will be posting over on wearethehappypeople.com but if I write something really good I might just you know, copy and paste it in here... 

Anyways that was quite the ramble


Stay awesome my friends (and also don't take life too seriously, go out and dance in the rain, walk barefooded over the grass after checking for dogpoo and keep smiling)
I hope you are all having an amazing week, 
Love Kiki ♥

Comments