How I want to portray myself

A while back I wrote a blog post about me and how I want to be that person that brightened up your life a little bit.
That was my answer for everyone asking me why I am always so happy and make life seem so effordless, even if it is not. People that followed me asked me if I was ever sad and how I achieved my "glittery, picture perfect life", my life was far from picture perfect, but that is not what I wanted to share with the world. What I wanted to share is kindness, happiness, love and postivity (Oh what a hippie thing to say).
I changed the way I portrayed myself online and tried to give everyone a glimps of how I really felt and how I dealt with setbacks and bad days. For a while that went really well, but lately people have been asking me if I am allright and if I want to talk about why I am so sad.
It truly moved me to see how many people cared (and how many people follow me on instagram).
Sadness is temporary and I don't feel happy all day long. Everyday we struggle with something, wether it is what we will be wearing that day, the messed up cat eye or the early morning, my point is (and always has been) that life is so much more then that! I love my life, I love myself and I absolutely love my environment.
Of course I don't always have good days, but overall I am satisfied with who I am yet I aspire to be so much more.
I will not stop writing about my bad days, but I might start being a bit more postive and bringing the sun back into your social media dashboard! 

Please let me know what kind of Photos and Blogposts you would like me to do, otherwise you will be faced with even more crazy talk in the future! 



Also I am writing this in my dads old adidas Jumper, while there is a thunderstorm going on outside my window and I feel incredibly relaxed. 

Comments