Day one to an unstressed Christmas

I am still working on a better name. The big question is how I am going to hadle this blogmas. Seeing that I am pretty busy the next few weeks (thus why I am doing blogmas this year) I will be posting once or twice a week depending how crazy the week has been.

There is not a lot to say about the first day of December so far besides the fact that December came and so did my period and cramps, lot's of them. For the past few weeks I have been really into minimalism and especially the no-waste-lifestyle and have been trying my best to avoid single use products, such as pads and tampons, but there will be a new blogpost once I figured out how to handle everything.

If you really don't want to stress about Christmas this year, don't be that person that does all it's Christmas Shopping on the 23rd or 24th of December!
My advise would be to create a list of Christmas present, obviously I can't share my current list, but I CAN share last years list.


And that is it for today, so far to good. I'll share how I kept sane during the week on the weekends and a little heads up during the week, so keep your eyes peeled for a new Blogpost on Sunday!

Comments