Last Minute Christmas Gift Guide

This year I have been so good with presents, They are all ordered, besides the one for my grandma and my boyfriend, but they are at least in the making.
So here it comes, the absolute Gift Guide for this christmas!

A (vegan) cookbook

 


I do not own the book myself (yet) but I stumbled upon it in the bookstore and fell in love with it. A lot of my friends have moved out the past year into their first own flat. Since I am always telling everyone to try a vegan diet and the number 1 excuse is that they don't have time to cook vegan and they stick to their way more complicated meat recipes I am hoping this will give them enough inspiration to cut out meat from time to time!

A nice print

 


My Camera is on me most of the time, so I naturally have a lot of pictures, this year I have been trying to not make any photography-related presents, eventhough I would have enough landscape pictures to fill a whole room with landscpe prints. I really like the Idea of minimalism, when I stumbled upon Hanna Maggs prints I instantly fell in love with them. My walls are currently packed with pictures and colourful mandala prints, so the idea of decluttering them and hanging up one or two of these simple but so inspirational prints amazes me. Most of my friends are trying to be as positive as possible and these prints would fit to every single one of them! You can order them here: https://www.maggslondon.co.uk/

One for the geeks

 


https://www.qwertee.com/ is your best friend when you can't think of anything to get your somewhat geeky friend or even collegue! I love their variety, Qwertee has tshirts for Mavel and DC fans, Physics and Maths nerds and even "normal People" that are just on the search for a funny shirt.
They are having awesome Tshirts on offer everyday and now with Christmas knocking on our doors you can find awesome specials on there! So go and have a look!

But all these amazing Gift Ideas aside, I try to make as personal gifts as possible, a warm heartfelt letter is worth so much more then the most expensive watch. I have stopped caring about how expensive the presents are, as long as it is something that means something to the other person. If you can't think of anything you can still do activities.
Go to your local Spa and have a Spa day if it is not all too expensive or go on a rockclimbing adventure, a two day holiday that you pay for each other, try to make memories with your presents, be meaningful!

Stay positiv,
Love: Kiki ♥



Comments