The weekend of unstressful stress

Well hello again,
as you can see I am not very good at keeping my stuff together and posting everyday or two!
When I decided to do Blogmas I imagined it to be just like all the successful youtubers and bloggers, it isn't, my life is way to hektic and busy to be blogging everyday, boy I am happy when I go through the day remembering what day it is and checking off my to do list (which even includes food and toothbrushing) otherwise I won't be even remotely able to sit down, manage two blogs and keep my littls traveler support group running, oh yeah and study, but that is going surprisingly fine so far.
Ususally I sit down on friday and create a weekend agenda.


To my own surprise, I did all of these things,
I shipped all of my Christmas Cards and packages, studied for school and managed to even clean my room and do some Yoga. Yeahy me!


And even though everyone says Mondays suck I do really like mine, I still love the feeling of a fresh new week starting. The opportunity to make the most out of it.


Comments