#NoWasteJanuary Recycling of clothes

Now there are many reasons why you should be considerative when buying clothes, especially new ones. There will be a blogpost all about why it is so important in a little while, watch this space!
Rather than buying new clothes I will touch on how to recycle (or better upcycle) unwanted, ripped or simply cloths that you would like to get rid of, but won't get any more money for.
Here is a solution: Get crafty! 

I had an old pair of sweatpants and didn't know what to do with it, so I looked around my bathroom and searched for ways to switch out the stuff that only creates unnecessary waste. 
And so I present you: DIY reusable Cotton Pads.




How did I do it? Well with my moms help anything is possible really. I simply took my sweatpants and cut the legs off. I kept the top part as sleeping pants.





















After that I simply cut small squares and sewed them together and my new reusable "cotton pads" were done.






Now I am aware of the fact that it is not something special, nor pretty, but it is a step towards a nicer and greener future.

Please tell me in the comments what you think you could reuse, upcycle and craft in order to make, in order to maybe enter a small little competition that will result in a give away of some of the DIY stuff and maybe some of the products I will be testing!

See you on Sunday,
Love: Kiki

Comments