Zero waste (vegan) January

You all thought I was goingt to post a year in pictures again, or my new years resolutions? Naah that is yet to come. Instead of putting out my new years resolutions I thought I will be sharing a challenge I put on myself to master this january!



Live minimalistic (get rid of all that hoarded stuff I do not need anymore) and waste free!

You might know the zero waste lifestyle movement, if not, type it into youtube and whatch one of the bazillion amazing videos that are out there!
it is basically about not creating any waste and I will do my best to show you some DIY's, some products and give you some information WHY it is so important to be considerative about waste!

And here comes my favorite part! I will be doing all the DIY-projects on here (DIY toothpaste, DIY bodylotion ...) and all the products over on www.wearethehappypeople.com, where the whole team will be posting all things vegan and no/low waste!
Get involved by posting pictures and linking me or wearethehappypeople on instagram, if you have a blog and you want to contribute simply let me know and send me an email to kiki@wearethehappypeople.com and if you have anything else, ideas, things you want to read, questions, a youtube channel, tips and tricks make sure you leave everything in the comments below!


Comments