#ZeroWasteChallenge Peeling

I have a secret that I need to share with you! There is no difference between 1€ and 15€ peelings, been there, tried all of them, some of them were better then others, none of them were working for my acne.

And then I stumbled upon it, Teatreeoil and Coconutoil!

Especially with peeling I found that using simply any oil, Olive, Coconut, any kind of seed oil or avocado oil with a littl bit of salt, preferably ground sea salt makes a perfect face and body peelings, saves a lot of money and leaves your face feeling amazing!



My current favorite is using the leftover coffee grinds from our coffemachine, mixing them with coconutoil and a little water and using them to scrub my face and body.




Now why is it so important to skip store bought peelings? First of all they ususally come in a plastic tube, but they also contain micro plastic beads, that are eaten by fish once they reach the ocean and not only kill the fish, but also get into the fish we might be eating (if you are not vegan).

Comments