March blues

March has rolled on and the first signs of spring are showing up.
I have been longing for the feeling of sun on my skin for the past few months and boy have these past winter months brought me down!
I have always known that I am a sun-/summerchild, but that winter can be THAT depressing was news to me.

Now that March has come around the corner I decided to make a little challenge out of March.

Make the most out of March and start spring. I kinda missed the opportunity to kickstart the year due to hating the cold and whishing the sun back.

I will be setting small goals that will be part of my happiness journal every month from now on and share my process on how I plan to achieve these goals and whyt steps I took.

So in case you are interested in making 2017 count, join in, I will hopefully be creating a hapiness journal that lasts for around a year!

There is going to be a proper blogpost tomorrow, when this writing blockage that has been going on for a week now is hopefully been resolved!

For any questions or whishes what to tackle in the upcoming posts make sure to leave a comment or shoot me an email over on justanotherdreamjourney@gmail.com

Comments