Monthly Goal March

Every month I pick out a resolution that will turn my daily routine into something more positive and taggle all of these things that you always want to have, but never seem to be able to grasp it. More energy, a fit body, healthy diet and an organized lifestyle.

My monthly goal for March is to get more energized.


Winter really isn't my time of the year! I have been feeling drained and blue all winter long.
As soon as summer comes along, my energy levels peak up and I feel alive, I live for the feeling of sun on my skin and sand between my toes.

The other day I was standing in front of the university, the sun was shining onto my face, I had a quite rough morning and felt super stressed all morning, up until that moment, everything suddenly seemed to fall off of me. While I felt overwhelmed in the morning I started feeling on top of things, like I had everything in control.

Getting more energized means that I will be sharing how outter influences (light, essential oils etc.) can make you feel more energized and how to make the most out of your sleep to then make the most out of your days. At least that is the plan.

You are welcomed to tag along on this adventure of morning routines that make you want to get up earlier, mornings without coffe and days oacked with energy!

Make sure to tag me in all of your pictures so I can see what you guys have been up to.

More energy march is starting NOW!
(Well yesterday, I have been taking notes of things I want to try and reforming my routines)
If you have anything that you want me to try out to get more energy, I would love to play mythbuster for you, so leave your tips and questions in the comments below!

Lots and lots of love:
Kiki ♥

Comments