Sunday Organization

On Sundays I like to have at least an hour to myself to just organize the upcoming week, get an overview what is happening in that week.

I usually have a really nice and long breakfast with my family and then head up into my room checking what still needs to be done off of my weekly to-do's, after that I map out the week.



With the help of my bullet journal I not only try to schedule as much "me-time" as possible, but also set an intention for the week and map out different actions for that intention.
I also create a lits of tasks I need to finish that week and what I else I need to take care of.

Sitting down for that hour and gathering all of my thouhghts makes it easier for me to go through the week not worrying about forgetting something important.

How does it fit into the better sleep/more energy category here? It's simple, I don't have to worry. When my head hits the pillow I know my week is mapped out and everything is taken care of.

As you can see I have a colour code and a weekly spread to fill out on my desk and additional to that my bullet journal that I have on me 24/7.

Taking this time to m ap out, plan and journal is like pampering for my brain, it helps me set my intentions and actions, gives me a chance to listen to my intuition and align my actions and intentions. It gives you a sence of clarity, just that kind of freshness you will need on a monday morning!

How do you spend your Sunday Mornings or Evenings?
Let me know what your organizing and plannening strategy is in the comments below!

Love: 
Kiki

Comments