The ups and downs

Oh look is she saying she is back again, giving blogging another go?

Whenevere I have a good time, when I have time off or spare time at the end of the day I come here, I write something up, I draft it and never look at it again. This blog has become somewhat of a journal in which I shared very personal things, my following was growing, which I didn't even realise at the time, because all that mattered was that I enjoyed blogging. I got amazing messages about how much you loved reading it.

This is where I want to be again. I don't want to write beautiful blogposts and then never post them out of fear, that I someone will use them agains me in "real life". This is me. These are my thoughts.

What to expect is excatly what I wrote in my about me - blogpost two years ago, which has grown to be my personal favorite to go back to and read. What do I do to make be happy, to have a succesfull day, to live as freely as possible?

Especially now, that I have learned a great deal about journaling, intuition, self-trust and being honest with yourself I find it quite challenging to combine this part of my being with my hectic and day to day life. How do I find balance between my constant wanderlust and my relationship and work? We are all on a journey and this is currently mine. This journey and my thoughts and views change throughout different periods of our life, but if yours are currently similare feel free to tag along.


My aim, that every action of mine follows still is be kind. Sometimes this means that in order to be kind to yourself you need to respect your own whishes and stop putting someone else first. Being kind does not mean loosing yourself as a sacrifice to others. To me it means just what I wrote about in my about me - blogpost.

Love,

Kiki ♥

Comments