This funny feeling

There is this urge, a sensation to start something, an energy that could keep you going for hours and hours, this idea in your head, something that you see so much more in than just an idea. But you drop it. It doesn't fit to the person you are supposed to be. Someone told you off. That urge, that energy, that feeling goes away.

There is another feeling, deep down in your gut, telling you something may be wrong. This doubt in your mind, something just not seeming right. But you choose to ignore it, because it is supposed to be that way. This feeling goes away, you stopped listening to it.

Both feelings are your intuitoin. To me my intuition is like a guardian angel, giving me direction when I am in doubt. I've had long discussions with it regarding relationships, life choices and just day to day dacisions.




Sitting down in the middle of my bed, some meditation playlist playing on spotify, I ask aloud
"Is this right?" and just listen to my heart. A fire arises, a new energy floats my body and mind and I get to work. It is these kind of situations where new Ideas, new projects, new goals or new directions are born.

"Is this what I should be doing in this moment?" My brain is flooded with Ideas, projects, my heart aches, my anger rises. I know what I am supposed to do and I am doing everything I can, at it's own pace, that my over-achiever personality is not okay with.

"Am I going in the right direction?" Tears fill my eyes, heart flickers, butterflies in my stomach go wild, I tense up and I don't know.

There is not clear yes or no, sometimes there is not even any direction except pure emotion. The reaction is yours to interpret. But doing what does your heart good is what you are supposed to do.
The key is to be gentle to your soul and be honest with yourself.

Comments