Dairy free September


My body feels weak, my skin is breaking out, my mood is a constant up and down, I have been feeling sick since the last month started, for no apparent reason as it seemed at first.


To start the new month and the beginning of fall, the season of colds and sneezes, I wanted to do my body something good and go vegegtarian and dairy free for the whole of September. I would like to dedicate the month to eating healthy, nurturing my body and bracing against the upcoming cold. Winter is coming.

Besides treating my body well I would like to shine a light on all he animal cruelty. I went past a circus the other day. Animals were held in small cages, left on the hard concrete floor, my heart crumled and I decided to do some more research into what the typical German diet actually des to the animals and our planet.

In the coming weeks I will be posting on here and over on my instragram all about the food I eat and how I my skin is looking currently, feel free to join in and share your recipes!

I hope you have an amazing weekend,

Love: Kiki ♥

Comments