My second month as an au pair in Boston

I can't believe I have been here for two months now. Time flew by!

What are you concerned about?

I am not really concerned about anything right now which is hopefully a good sign. 

Is there anything you miss?

Yes! Basically everything about living at home. I miss being able to meet my friends.
A few day ago I wrote a blogpost on the toppic of missing home, you can find it here (x)

What has your schedule been like? 

I get up every morning at 7, get ready, do laundry, and the take the kids to the playground until it is time for Emmas nap, I usually stay home until she wakes up and then take her for a walk while The Grandma takes Sophie out for swimming lessons. After work I usually go to the gym, eat shower and go to bed at 9pm because I am that cool! I am living the Mommy live... 


What are the little things that made you happy?

I am nearly done with my room, which means I am finally able to do a roomtour hopefully next weekend or the weekend after, it is amazing to have a room to myself that I can decorate the way I want to. Especially putting up my fairy lights made me way too excited to go to bed in the evening. I furthermore finally got around and had a huge shopping trip! 
And the thing that makes me constantly smile from ear to ear is the fact that my boyfriend is going  to visit me in 10 days! 

This months Blogposts: 

Pictures I took on my walks in Brookline and Winchester, 
And my answer to the Question "What do you miss the most?"

If you want to read last months round up Blogpost you can do so here. 

Feel free to leave any questions in the comment section below or follow me on my social media to get to know more about me and my year abroad! You can find the links in the top bar. If you want to get notified whenever I upload a new blogpost you can sign up to get email notifications in the side bar or follow me on bloglovin!

I hope you all had an amazing weekend
Love: Kiki

Comments

  1. Wow, he's going to visit you? :D That's one nice confession ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment